A pay-to-participate has been implemented for students who are participating in certain extra-curricular activities at the Junior and Senior High School. Pay-to-Participate is a per season charge, not a per activity charge. The activities that fall under each season are listed on the Pay-to-Participate form. The fee is:
- $20 per student per season, regardless of the number of activities the student participates in that season.
- $50 per student for all activities for the school year, must be paid with the fall season.
- $100 per family for the year, regardless of number of children or activities
- The fee is waived for any student who is eligible for free or reduced lunches.
All forms must be sent to the administration office. Payment can either accompany the form or be made on the myschoolbucks.com website. If making payments via myschoolbucks.com , please complete the form as well and send the form to the Administration Office – 501 East Pike, Indiana, PA 15701. The form is attached, is available on the school district website – www.iasd.cc click on Students and Parents, the athletic website – www.ihsindians.org click on FORMS, in the athletic office and attached to the sports physical forms.
Students who have not paid the fee by the deadline date (see below) will not be eligible to participate until the payment has been received. The athletic office will be responsible for tracking that all students on the team rosters are eligible to play. The actual form itself also has a lot of information.
THE PAY-TO-PARTICIPATE FEE IS DUE NO LATER THAN:
- Fall Season Sports – Monday, August 14, 2017
- Winter Season Sports – Friday, November 17, 2017
- Winter Track –Wednesday, November 29, 2017
- Spring Season Sports – Monday, March 5, 2018
- Freshman Volleyball – Monday, January 29, 2018
CLICK ON LINK BELOW FOR THE FORM: