INDIANA AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT TURF FIELD USAGE GUIDELINES
On behalf of the Indiana Area School District, we wish to welcome you to our Andrew Kuzneski Football Field. There are several items of concern we would like to make you aware of that will assist us in hosting your school athletic teams:
1. Our stadium is artificial surface. Please clean dirt and grass from shoes before entering the stadium.
2. Other than varsity football, if you are in need of locker room facilities, please contact us to make those arrangements.
3. If you will require the services of our athletic trainer prior to contest, please contact us so we can make those arrangements. We have only one trainer whom covers all events so scheduling is very important.
4. NO peanuts, sunflower seeds or chewing gum is permitted on the turf field. Also, Indiana Area Senior High School is a tobacco free facility.
PLEASE NOTE: If your team, coach, or player violates the rule as stated above, the responsible party will be assessed a cleaning fee.
5. The visitor’s side of the stadium is located across the field from the press box.
6. There is handicap parking available close to the stadium.
7. Please contact us with any special concerns or needs you may have.
Thank you for your continued cooperation and assistance. We look forward to hosting your team for this year’s athletic event.
Wade McElheny, Principal
Patrick Snyder, Athletic Director
Jody Lewandowski, Assistant Athletic Director